- What's New
- Guest Info
Goddesses in Paradise!
Pono Nicole Stadler
(PELE on silk, PonoArts.com)
Discover & Celebrate the Goddess within you & discover the Polynesian Goddesses Realm!
We connect to the Goddesses within, inspired by the Goddesses around the world and hearing about their heritance in Polynesia thru a Hawaiian Kahuna, which means Keeper of the Wisdom. We will hear about PELE, HI’IAKA, MOANA, MAHINA AND POLIAHU, celebrating the Polarities of their energies and discovering their aspects within ourselves and among the Womoon in the very Circle. Come explore the Beauty and Bounty of Hawai’I Island on the West Coast , swimming in the calm ocean waters there among Turtles and a beautiful Reef. We will do Ceremonies and lots of creative Art in Nature. On our way to Kalani and the east coast, we have a date with PELE, this is her island and we honor her here thru a ritual we will create as a group.
Welcome to her paradise!
- Grouphouse in beautiful Kealakekua Bay, West Coast with Sunset
- Entry & Tour thru Pu’u Honua O Honaunau with Ceremony
- Circle Culture Gatherings of Goddesses using Art, Cards & Guided Imagination
- Rituals with a Hawaiian Kahuna & Introduction into the Mythology
- Swim & Snorkel in all the Bays with lots of Explorations
- Dance & Laughter and new Insights
- Create Beauty & Abundance in your personal Life
- Grouphouse on Kealakakau Bay - starting November 15 to 22, then go to Kalani
About the Facilitator(s)
For over 11 years I keep coming to Hawai'i, loving and learning from the Culture, integrating ALOHA in my life. As a former Self Defense Teacher I love to facilitate groups and founded my Business here in Hawai’I: Aloha Journeys Hawai’i, History, Culture & Rituals for Retreats and Individuals.
For More Information:
|Fees per person:||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|9 - Ocean Cottage||n/a||n/a|
|8 - Ocean Loft||n/a||n/a|
|7 - Tropical Cottage||n/a||n/a|
|6 - Tropical Loft||n/a||n/a|
|5 - Tree House Room||n/a||n/a|
|4 - Bungalow Room||n/a||n/a|
|3 - Lodge Room (private bath)||n/a||n/a|
|2 - Lodge Room (shared bath)||$ 2700||n/a|
|1 - Campsite||n/a||n/a|
Prices subject to change without notice.