This Ecstatic Dance Retreat event is open to the public.
Ecstatic Dance is a communal celebration of life and dance. Come and join us for a community dance experience, a great space at the beautiful Kalani EMAX with focused, compassionate, spirited presenters.
Admission: Suggested donations are $10 kama'āina, $15 regular.
Location: Kalani EMAX. Salads, sandwiches, snacks, ice cream and drinks are available for purchase.
Ecstatic Dance Guidelines
- Move however you wish.
- No talking on the dance floor.
- Respect yourself and one another.
- Ecstatic Dance is a Drug & Alcohol Free Space.
- Please refrain from photos, video, and shoes & scents.
- Many people dance in their own space, and others share their space with another.
- To engage in a dance with someone, use sensitivity: Are they open to sharing their space with me? Mirror movements, offer a hand, brush by, make eye contact, and see & feel how they respond.
- If you'd rather not dance with someone, or are ending a dance with someone, simply thank them by placing your hands in prayer at your heart. Namaste... Thank You. My Spirit Recognizes Yours.
Note: For safety and liability reasons, we are not able to accommodate children at Ecstatic Dance. If you bring your children, they must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 at all times while on Kalani property.